During the month of November the members of Keep It Local Snoqualmie Valley are partnering with Trail Youth Coffee Home to pay it forward.
What does that mean? Well, it’s pretty simple.
They are buying the first 20 people who come in the Coffee Home each day the coffee drink of their choice – because Keep It Local Snoqualmie Valley say their members are invested in the community they live and work in… and really want to give back.
Each day a different business member is sponsoring the free coffee and will be in the shop to meet guests. Keep it Local Snoqualmie Valley hopes community members will come in often, get to know the Trail Youth Coffee Home, enjoy delicious coffee and meet their members.
Here is the schedule for the rest of November:
- Tuesday, November 13: Adrianne Robins, owner of Adrianne Robins Digital Marketing Services
- Wednesday, November 14: Malinda Norris, Empowerment Coach at Embrace Fulfillment Coaching
- Thursday, November 15: Tena Sherman, owner of Handy In The Valley
- Friday, November 16: Laura Raynes Walker, owner of Raynes Walker, Inc Tax and Accounting
- Saturday, November 17: Gary King, owner of King’s Quality Auto Repair
- Tuesday, November 20: Alicia Messa, owner of The Messa Group Real Estate
- Wednesday, November 21: Brian Duncan, owner of Valley Professional Cleaning Services
- Tuesday, November 27: Tami Jones, owner of Tami Jones Interior Design
- Wednesday, November 28: Sean Sundwall, owner of Sean Sundwall Insurance Agency – American Family Insurance
- Thursday, November 29: Mike Patton, Senior Loan Officer at Geneva Financial, LLC
- Friday, November 30: Janine Loehr Barbanell, owner of Embrace Fitness