Fire Blotter | Major Natural Gas Leak; Trash Can Fire; Tree onto Vehicle

February 9, 2024

Crews and multiple assisting agencies were dispatched to a Snoqualmie Ridge business on Center Blvd for the report of a strong gas odor. Crews discovered the gas was associated with a restaurant with a gas stove. All businesses in the area were evacuated. Gas was shut off to businesses within the building. Businesses were ventilated. PSE was called to the scene. 

February 11, 2024

Crews responded to a fire at Azalea Park in Snoqualmie. A caller reported a trash can was on fire and spreading to the wooden picnic shelter with 4–5-foot flames observed. Crews arrived and quickly extinguished the fire. The King County Fire Investigator was called to the scene, and then the scene was turned over to the police department. 

Photo Credit: Snoqualmie Fire Facebook

February 11, 2024 –

EMTs were dispatched to a Fall City residence for a possible overdose involving a person not breathing. CPR was successful. 

February 12, 2024

Crews responded to a Snoqualmie home to assist an individual who fell due to weakness and suffered from back and shoulder pain. The person was transported to the hospital. 

February 13, 2024

Crews responded to a Snoqualmie business for a report of minor flooding in the building due to a damaged sprinkler head. 

February 13, 2024

Crews responded to a Snoqualmie residence to help an individual get off the garage floor after a fall. 

February 14, 2024

Crews were dispatched to SR 18 near Issaquah-Hobart Road for a vehicle struck by a falling tree. Unfortunately, the vehicle’s occupant did not survive. 

Photo credit Eastside Fire & Rescue’s Twitter

February 15, 2024

Crews responded to a one-vehicle accident on North Bend Way near Tollgate Farm Park. The vehicle was on its side and fully engulfed in flames. Crews extinguished the fire, and the scene was handed over to police. 

February 16, 2024

Crews responded to a Snoqualmie business to assist an individual suffering from painful heart palpitations and leg weakness. The person was transported to the hospital. 

[Featured Image photo credit: Snoqualmie Fire Facebook. Information provided by the City of Snoqualmie]

Comments are closed.

Discover more from Living Snoqualmie

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading