More Growth? Traffic Congestion? Roundabouts?
Did this get your attention? Well, the leadership of the Cities of North Bend and Snoqualmie regularly address these sometime contentious issues – and will continue to deal with them in the near future.
And, coming in November (with ballots arriving in October), many of those city leadership positions are up for election.
As a service to the community, the Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Candidate Forum so that residents can hear the candidates personally discuss their positions on these and other hot-button topics that matter to those who live or work in the Snoqualmie Valley.
The Forum happens Friday, September 18, 2015 at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge during the Chamber luncheon. There will be a meet and greet with candidates in the lobby from 11:30AM to 12PM. Lunch and the forum will be held from 12PM to 2PM. It’s a great opportunity to hear from the candidates and explore their positions.
Residents are urged to register online for this informative [and delicious] luncheon before it fills up HERE.
The races, as well as candidates in alphabetical order by last name, and by position are:
- North Bend Mayor: Ken Hearing and Mary Miller
- North Bend City Council Position #1: Jonathan Rosen
- North Bend City Council Position #3: Trevor Kostanich and Dee Wayne Williamson
- North Bend City Council Position #5: David Cook and Brenden Elwood
- North Bend City Council Position #7: Judy Bilanko and Martin Volken
- Snoqualmie City Council Position #2: Chelley Patterson
- Snoqualmie City Council Position #4: Brad Toft
- Snoqualmie City Council Position #6: Joe Larson and Charles S. Peterson
Another Candidate Forum featuring Hospital Board Candidates will be held at the October 16th Chamber Luncheon, 11:30AM – 2PM, at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.
A North Bend Only Candidate forum will also take place at the North Bend Theatre on October 7th at 6PM.
[The Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce is the voice in the Valley devoted to supporting businesses and promoting commerce. Questions? Contact Kaylee Hardman at 888-6362 or at email@example.com.]