Snoqualmie Fire Department Responds to a Chimney Fire at The Salish Lodge & Spa

The Snoqualmie Fire Department responded late this morning to a small chimney fire at the Salish Lodge and Spa located in Snoqualmie.

Firefighter crews found and captured smoldering and heat around a chimney before it had a chance to spread to the roof. Guests of the lodge were evacuated as a precaution.

After fire crews determined the area was safe, they began cleanup and guests were allowed back inside the facility. According to Interim Fire Chief Michael Bailey, a fire investigator will determine the origin of the heat and smoldering.

Eastside Fire and Rescue and Fall City Fire Department crews also responded to the incident.

Speak Your Mind

*

%d bloggers like this: