November 24th is Small Business Saturday. So if you’re seeing #ShopSmall all over you social media feeds, it’s to raise awareness for this day designed to encourage folks to shop at their local small businesses during the holiday season.
In honor of this, we’re going to take you on a virtual [upper] Snoqualmie Valley shopping trip and show you all the holiday shopping you can accomplish without getting on I-90 or sitting in traffic.
We’re starting on Snoqualmie Ridge, traveling through downtown Snoqualmie to North Bend.
- Bartell’s: holiday decorations, toys, stocking stuffers
- Color me Mine: on Center Blvd. Put your personal stamp on a gift and create your own painted pottery gift.
- Northwest Bicycle: on Center Blvd on Snoqualmie Ridge. Lots of quality bicycles available.
- Salish Lodge Gift Shop: if you need to get in the holiday spirit, this place will make you happy. They have lots of decor and gifts, including Twin Peaks stuff.
- Carousel: at the corner of King Street and Railroad Ave, this is another place decorated for the season and will feed your holiday spirit. Big selection of gifts and some great Snoqualmie stuff.
- JL The Boutique: on Falls Ave behind the candy shop. Shopping for a fashionista or yourself? Lots of women’s clothing.
- Love Bug Pet Boutique: on Railroad Ave. Lots of great pet gifts.
- Wildhare Vintage: on Railroad Ave. Popular antique and vintage store
- OptiMystic Eyes: on Railroad Ave. Stocking stuffers.
- Down to Earth: on Railroad Ave. Way more than flowers at this shop. Gifts, cards, holiday items
- Snoqualmie Falls Candy Shop: need we say more? On Railroad Ave in the heart of downtown.
- Flying Frog: on Railroad Ave. Snoqualmie’s own curiosity shop.
- Art Gallery of Sno Valley: on Railroad Ave. Local artwork.
- Provocatrix Designs: on Railroad Ave. Brand new home store with gifts, home decor, holiday stuff.
- Heirloom Cookshop: at the corner of River Street and Falls Ave. Specialty food and kitchen items.
- Carmichael’s: on Falls Ave. More than a hardware store. Lots of toys, too.
- Pet Place Market: on Bendigo Blvd. Lot of gifts for pets and pet owners
- Birches Habitat: on the corner of Bendigo and North Bend Way. Big selection of gifts, clothes and holiday decor.
- Bartell’s: on the corner of North Bend Way and Park Street. Ditto on what we said above.
- Ace Hardware: on Main Ave. The obvious stuff plus toys, stocking stuffers.
- Selah Gifts: on North Bend Way. Lots of unique gifts, clothes, home decor.
- Singletrack Cycles: on North Bend Way. Lots of quality bikes and biking equipment.
- ProSki: on North Bend Way. Hiking, climbing, running gear.
- DT Vintage: on North Bend Way. Lots of gifts, home decor, clothing.
- JCK Home Decor: on North Bend Way. Home decor, gifts.
- Erika Laureano Designs: on Main Ave. Hand crafted jewelry.
- Twin Peaks Nutrition: on North Bend Way. Lots more than supplements in this store.
- North Bend Outlet Mall: Just in case you forgot.
Phew. There you have it. If we forgot something, please leave a comment so we can get it added.
Thanks to the Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce for their shop local effort this holiday season!