It’s not very often that 50organizations and individuals come together, combining their power to help those in need. With One VOICE that’s exactly what’s happened in the Snoqualmie Valley.
Want to buy a Christmas gift for someone in need? Simply drop it at one of many Kiwanis Giving Trees located at organization and businesses across the Valley. Want to help provide basic toiletries for those in need? Optimal Health Chiropractic in Snoqualmie is focusing on collecting personal hygiene products like new tooth brushes, tooth paste, toilet paper, feminine hygiene items, razors and/or blades, mouth wash, etc.
Donations are being accepted on weekdays from 9AM-4PM to 4PM through December 11, 2013 at:
- Encompass Main Campus: 1407 Boalch Ave SE, North Bend
- Peak Sports and Spine, 7726 Center Blvd, Snoqualmie
- Chaplin’s Chevrolet, 106 Ave N, North Bend
- Kevin Hauglie Agency, 33410 SE Redmond/Fall City Road, Fall City
- Optimal Health Chiropractic, Snoqualmie
Need items include:
- Gingerbread House Kits
- New unwrapped toys for Kiwanis Giving Tree
- Toilet paper and personal hygiene items
- New and gently used winter clothing
- New and gently used closed toe shoes
- New hats, stocking caps, gloves and mittens
- Dental products
- Diapers and wipes
- Non-perishable food for Mt. Si Food Bank
- New and gently used blankets
- Monetary donations
- Gift cards, with a special emphasis on ones for teens and seniors
Donations collected will be distributed at the One VOICE Holiday Event on December 12th and 13th at the North Bend Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. For more information contact Stacey Cepeda at firstname.lastname@example.org.