The City of North Bend is seeking to appoint three to five residents, with the selection of a Chair, to serve on the Human Services Task Force.
Task force members will advise the mayor on a variety of matters relating to the City’s biennial Human Services grant funding program, such as:
- Identifying priority needs in North Bend for Human Services support
- Identifying Human Services organizations that serve the Snoqualmie Valley
- Developing an application for Human Services organization proposals
- Developing a scorecard to evaluate proposals for the allocation of funds
- Developing accountability tools to aid in determining the impact organizations have on priority needs
Time commitment from task force members will include a series of two to four initial meetings that will incorporate an introductory document review. Following that, quarterly meetings, with the possibility of additional meeting requests when funding proposals are ready for review.
Residents wishing to apply for this position should write a letter that states their interest and what they feel they will contribute to the task force.
Please email your letter to Administrative Services Director Lisa Escobar, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to the North Bend City Hall, attention to Lisa Escobar: 920 SE Cedar Falls Way.
Letters should be submitted to Lisa Escobar by March 31, 2023. The City will contact candidates to schedule an interview for the Human Services Task Force following the application deadline.
[Information provided by the City of North Bend]