The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews will close I-90 in both directions from Hyak (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61) from 8PM to 9PM Wednesday, June 20th and Thursday, June 21st. Due to the nature of the work, closure dates are subject to change.
The closure each day is only for 1 hour, but as it’s a six-mile closure, the delays could get lengthy.
Drivers might also experience delays due to rolling slowdowns and single lane closures. Exit 54 westbound is closed 24 hours a day all week until this Saturday, June 23rd, morning.
Here’s some great tools to better plan trips across I-90 this summer:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511