With the first November General Election results tallied by King County Elections and posted at 8:15PM on November 3rd, we now have a glimpse at just how tight some local, Snoqualmie Valley races were…. and it seems likely that the North Bend City Council will have new dynamic in 2016.
As of November 3rd, county-wide about 27% of registered voters had returned their ballots. Traditionally, a bulk of ballots are often mailed in the days leading up to the election so quite a few more ballots are likely to be counted and added to the totals.
King County Elections will update the results each business day at approximately 4:30PM until the results are certified on Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
Here are the results for some contested, local races with ballots tallied on Wednesday, November 4th added to totals:
City of North Bend:
- Mayor: Ken Hearing 64.89%; Mary Miller (write in) 35.11%
- City Council Position 3: Trevor Kostanich 72.27%; Dee Wayne Williamson 27.17%
- City Council Position 5: Brenden Elwood 55.82%; David Cook 43.63%
- City Council Position 7: Martin Volken 59.58%; Judy Bilanko 40.09%
City of Snoqualmie
- City Council Position 6: Joe Larson 46.81%; Charles Peterson 53.03%
Snoqualmie Valley Hospital District Board of Commissioner
- Position 1: David Speikers 61.07%; Fritz Ribary 38.50%
- Position 3: Emma Herron 49.54%; Ryan Roberts 50.06 %
- Position 5: Joan Young 54.38%; Steve Weaver 45.11%
Si View Metropolitan Parks District Commissioner
- Position 5: Jim Curtis 9.30%; Susan Kelly 54.33%; Katie Klahn 23.20%: Dave Perkins 12.63%