Snoqualmie business – Heirloom Cookshop – is bringing something new to historic downtown Snoqualmie this summer: a Green Market (think small farmers market) on Friday afternoons beginning June 1st and running through August 31st, from 2PM until 6PM.
The market will happen in Heirloom’s parking lot at the corner of Falls Ave and River Street, featuring local farmers and artisans, live music and Heirloom food and beverage.
A wide assortment of local food and gifts will be available, including:
- Produce from Oxbow Farm, Moonbreak Farm, and other local Valley farms and small growers
- Organic, grass-fed meat from Skagit River Ranch
- Farm-fresh eggs
- Freshly roasted Pine Drop Coffee
- Goodies from Laura Joy Bakery
- Down to Earth floral arrangements
- Salish honey
- Freeze Local smoothies
- Farmgirl Fabulous and Cowgirl Cookin’ jellies, pico de gallo, pies, sugars, spices, eggs, and organic meats
- Cherry Valley Dairy
- JL the Boutique
- Erika Laureano Designs jewelry and art
- And so much more
Local musicians will be playing, and Heirloom’s kitchen will also be serving small plates, beer, and wine for the duration of the market. The market is a green event: meaning shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags. If you forget, there will be bags for purchase.
Owner Kristen Schumaker’s goal is to be a collaborative hub – bringing food artisans, chefs, and farmers together to celebrate the best that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Heirloom Cookshop, which opened in the summer of 2017, is a farm-to-table restaurant offering sit-down meals, to-go food, cooking classes, happy hours, and Saturday brunch with menus featuring local, seasonal food and drink. The menu changes daily based on what is seasonal and local.
For more info visit the Heirloom Cookshop Facebook page.