The GIVE GOOD Awards Foundation of Snoqualmie Valley released its 2013 nominees yesterday, February 8th, naming 34 community members and one entire school body who represent the foundation’s mission of “Recognizing and celebrating those that inspire others.”
- ARTS: Sue Korol, Aria Vickers, Nick Mardon, Michelle Dutton
- BUSINESS: DMW Martial Arts, Down to Earth Photography, Boxley’s Place, Carnation Farmers Market
- COURAGE: Peggy Fursman (Posthumously), PJ Duvall
- EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE: Nancy Baker, MSHS TEALS Team – JuanPablo Jofre, Steve Hollasch, Charles Parker, Hani Khoshdel-Nikhoo
- YOUTH ADVOCATE: Curtis Lily
- PARENT VOLUNTEER: Cathy Renner, Lori Hollasch, Deanna Pleasants Haverfield
- INSPIRATIONAL YOUTH: Noah Riffe, Snoqualmie Valley Middle School Student Body, Keenan Fagan
- TEEN SPIRIT: Caleb Salmon, Amber Boyce, Conner Skylstad
- UNSUNG HERO: Richard Terbrueggen, Nancy White, Sandy Mount, Jan Van Liew, Julie Blaskovich
- SPIRIT OF THE VALLEY: Bev Jorgensen, Donna Padilla, Kelly Stokesbary
The GIVE GOOD awards aim to celebrate the everyday heroes, outstanding citizens, youth, businesses and organizations with a red carpet event held on March 1, 2013 at 6:30PM at Church on the Ridge in Snoqualmie, WA. The recognition ceremony is free and open to the public.
Through recognizing the achievements of nominees and winners, the Give Good Foundation hopes others will be inspired to get involved. The GIVE GOOD awards also plan to highlight local charities, school programs and other community organizations during the red carpet event.