Fire Blotter | helmet-less hoverboard accident; Tokul roundabout motorcycle accident; electrical shock at the fire station

April 4th

At 1:10AM Snoqualmie Firefighters and Police responded to a 32-year-old male homeless patient near the Salish Lodge experiencing delusional thoughts. The individual was examined and transported to Snoqualmie Valley Hospital for observation.

Around 1:30AM Snoqualmie Firefighters examined a 31-year-old male experiencing an anxiety attack. His vitals were taken and the patient was left at home in care of his wife.

Around 12PM Snoqualmie Firefighters responded to a single motorcycle accident in the Tokul Roundabout. The 54-year-old male patient stated the front wheel of the motorcycle came out from underneath the bike. A temporary splint was placed around his left ankle and he was transported to Swedish Medical Center in Issaquah.

April 5th

At 9:35AM Snoqualmie Firefighters were dispatched to a 37-year-old female who had fallen off a hover board, hitting her head which caused confusion and also right hip pain. The patient was not wearing a helmet. She was examined, treated and after discussion, left at home in care of her husband. She was advised to wear a helmet in the future.

April 7th

Around 3PM Snoqualmie Firefighters provided first-aid to a 10-year old female who had fallen off her bike on a trail near Tokul Road. She was transported to Snoqualmie Valley Hospital.

April 8th

Around 6:45PM Snoqualmie Firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm at the YMCA. It was determined cleaning staff had accidentally tripped the alarm.

April 9th

Around 10:40AM Snoqualmie Firefighters were dispatched to a residential fire alarm. On arrival the homeowner explained the alarm was defective.

April 10th

Around 5AM Snoqualmie Firefighters responded to a lift-assist call. An 84-year old female had slipped on the wet bathroom floor and needed assistance to her bed.

April 11th

Around 10:40AM Snoqualmie Firefighters assisted a Snoqualmie City employee who had injured his hand while performing electrical maintenance in the Fire Department station 1st floor. The employee experienced an electrical shock, which knocked his hand back, lacerating it. The patient was treated and transported to Swedish Hospital in Issaquah.

Around 4:40PM Snoqualmie Firefighters were dispatched to a residential yard waste burn complaint. The caller stated their daughter had asthma and the smoke from the burn was causing breathing difficulty. Firefighters made contact with the responsible party who, even though they had a legal burn permit, said they would put the fire out immediately. They were not aware of neighbor’s medical issue.

April 14th

Around 6:40PM Snoqualmie Firefighters responded to a lift-assist call. An 84-year old male was unable to get out of his locked car. Firefighters unlocked the car and assisted the individual out.

April 15th

Around 7:15PM Snoqualmie Firefighters and Police responded to Pickering Apartments for a report of a 44-year old female who was acting erratically. She was transferred to Snoqualmie Valley Hospital for evaluation.

[In addition to the above calls, Snoqualmie EMTs responded to 1 medical aid incidents bringing the total number of calls to 310 for 2020.]

Speak Your Mind

*

%d bloggers like this: