Have a neighbor who always goes above and beyond when it comes to their holiday light display? Every December there are holiday homes for which all of the “decorating challenged” (myself included) strive to measure up to. Now there’s an award waiting for those amazingly decorated local homes.
As a way of encouraging the entire Snoqualmie community to decorate and beautify homes, businesses and neighborhoods during the winter holiday season, the City of Snoqualmie Parks & Rec Department and the Snoqualmie Ridge ROA invite all residents to participate in the 1st Annual Holiday Lights Contest.
Any resident, business, neighborhood or community organization located within Snoqualmie city limits is eligible. Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, thematic elements and overall design quality – not just the quantity of lights!
- December 6th at 4PM: Entries due to Snoqualmie Parks & Recreation.
- December 9th : Building must be fully decorated and lit.
- December 11th-13th from 5-7PM: Impartial panel will conduct judging.
How to Enter
Complete the form HERE and submit it in one of three ways by December 6, 2013.
- Save form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Drop it off at Snoqualmie City Hall at 38624 SE River St
- Mail to PO Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
First, second and third place winners will be recognized in the Snoqualmie Valley Record, the SnoValley Star and the Snoqualmie Ridge Residential Owners Association newsletter. All winners will also be presented with a certificate and yard sign indicating their success.