Happy holidays! Your local Scout Troops are preparing for their annual community service + fundraiser, the Christmas Tree Pickup!
This is a ONE DAY ONLY event, so please read on if you would like help recycling your Christmas tree!
When: Saturday, January 8, 2021 – 9:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Your driveway, Meadowbrook Farms, North Bend City Hall or Gateway Park.
Who: Local Snoqualmie Valley Scouts Troops: 1776, 466 and 425
It is important to note that the scouts have adjusted their process a little bit this year, so please take note:
- Pickup service is being limited to specific neighborhoods in North Bend, Snoqualmie, and Fall City. If you are in their pickup zone, they have left an envelope on your door hanger. Please follow the instructions on the envelope and leave your tree at the end of your driveway by 9am on Saturday, January 8. Tree MUST be clear of ornaments, lights, tinsel etc. or it will not be picked up.
- If you are NOT in the pickup zone, you may drop your tree for disposal at either Meadowbrook Farms (1711 Boalch Ave, North Bend), North Bend City Hall (922 SE Cedar Falls Way) or Gateway Park in Snoqualmie (this is the tree lot location at the corner of Snoqualmie Parkway and SR202).
- This is a fundraiser for scouting in the Valley! They appreciate your donation for this service, recommended at $20.
- You can make payment by PayPal to SnoqualmieValleyScouting@outlook.com or check payable to BSA Troop 1776. Unfortunately, they are not able to accept cash.
- The scouts will be following strict Covid protocols during this event.
Need chips? If you are interested in receiving a truckload of chips, please sign up here. Each truckload will be about 8 yards – sorry, they cannot offer partial loads. Their team will follow up with confirmation of delivery once you have signed up!
If you have any other questions, please email SnoqualmieValleyScouting@outlook.com.
Thank you for your continued support of Scouting in the Valley!