After a strong Sunday night weather convergence zone brought snow and hail to the Snoqualmie Valley – causing multiple accidents on I-90 and forcing the closure of Snoqualmie Pass overnight – the Snoqualmie Valley School District announced that schools would start two hours LATE, Monday, April 2, due to winter road conditions.
There will be limited Transportation to Area A in North Bend and No AM Preschool, No AM Encompass, and no out-of-district transportation.
A Wilderness Rim area resident reported about four inches of snow and slick road conditions early Monday morning. Snoqualmie Ridge also received snow, but roads were bare and wet.
See the altered transportation routes for area A below:
AREA “A” NORTH BEND
- Cedar Falls Road – No side roads serviced past River Bend and no service past Wilderness Rim. If this road closes, there will be no bus transportation on Cedar Falls Road.
- Wilderness Rim – Main road only; no side street service or stops around the lake.
- 468th Ave. SE & Edgewick Road – All side roads meet at Edgewick Road. Route goes to 464th Way SE and turns around at the end.
- Middle Fork Road – Bus will turn around at Twin Falls Middle School.
- Mt. Si Road – No side roads serviced and no service beyond 470th (River Point).
- Uplands – Pick up at 415th Ave. SE and SE 142nd Street.
- Forster Wood – Meet at entrance. (NEW)