After a successful first year, Heirloom Cookshop’s Green Market is returning to historic downtown Snoqualmie on Friday, June 7th. The popular weekly community event will be held Friday afternoons through the end of September, from 3PM until 7PM.
In its second year, the Green Market will feature many favorites from last season – plus some new vendors, a new beer and wine garden featuring guest wineries and breweries, a new kids’ program featuring craft projects and scavenger hunts, live music by local musicians, along with food and beverages by Heirloom Cookshop until 8pm.
A wide assortment of local food and gifts will be available, including:
- Produce from Moonbreak Farm, Steel Wheel Farm, and other local Valley farms and small growers
- Organic, grass-fed meat from Skagit River Ranch
- Wild, sustainable seafood from Wild Salish Seafood
- Bagels and bread from Beep Boop Bagels
- Smoked cheeses from Crooked Barrel
- Goodies from Laura Joy Bakery
- Microgreens from Homegrown Greens
- Farmgirl Fabulous and Cowgirl Cookin’ jellies, pico de gallo, pies, sugars, spices, eggs, and organic meats
- Beehive Creations honey
- Prints by Outshined Photography
- Reclaimed home goods from Fort Maddox
- JL the Boutique clothing and gifts
- Erika Laureano Designs jewelry and art
- And so much more
The market is a green event; shoppers are encouraged to bring their own bags, and Heirloom Green Market canvas bags will be available for purchase.
Heirloom Cookshop is a farm-to-table restaurant offering sit-down meals, to-go food, cooking classes, happy hours, and Saturday brunch with menus featuring local, seasonal food and drink. It strives to be a collaborative hub bringing food artisans, chefs, and farmers together to celebrate the best that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.