North Bend is getting into the holiday spirit ALL weekend long, December 1st-3rd as it launches Holly Days: a weekend aimed at bringing the neighbors together at many different events in the downtown area.
The festivities start Friday, December 1st where from 11AM to 5PM you can stop by the Mt. Si Senior Center for their annual Holiday Bazaar at 411 Main Ave S. That evening you can also catch a performance of A Christmas Carol at Valley Center Stage at 7:30PM.
Then Saturday December 2nd provides many opportunities to bring out your holiday spirit: more Holiday Bazaars, Pancake Breakfasts with Santa, a FREE holiday matinee, the BIG Downtown Community Celebration and another A Christimas Carol showing.
December 2nd lineup:
- Mt Si Senior Center’s Pancake Breakfast and Santa Photos: 8:30-11AM (411 Main Ave S)
- Mt Si Senior Center Holiday Bazaar: 9-2PM (411 Main Ave S)
- Si View Holiday Bazaar: 9-3PM (400 SE Orchard Dr)
- North Bend Theatre’s FREE Holiday matinee: 2PM (125 Bendigo Blvd N)
- Downtown Community Celebration: 4-7PM with local merchants, entertainment, tree lighting, Santa and vendors
- Valley Center Stage’s A Christmas Carol: 7:30PM (119 W North Bend Way)
Streets Close for the Holiday Fun
North Bend Way will close on December 2nd between Bendigo Blvd and Main Ave from 1PM – 9PM for the Dowtown Community Celebration. There will be lots of live Christmas music from local choirs and bands, free photos with Santa, the annual tree lighting and more.
And if you need another holiday fix, on Sunday, December 3rd there will be another performance of A Christmas Carol at 2PM.