« All Events
Snoqualmie Valley School District Board Meeting
March 25, 2021 @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- The online meeting will begin at 5:00 P.M…
- For those who would like to provide Public Comment, please email your comments (500 words or less) in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 2 P.M. the day of the school board meeting. Your comments will be shared with the Board and added to the Board Minutes as an attachment. (The Public Comment portion of each meeting is a time for the Board to receive comments; they do not address questions during board meetings.)
- To observe the online School Board meeting, please follow the instructions found on our Website under District Headline on the Day of Meeting. We suggest you log in 5 minutes before the start of the meeting, to test the audio.
- All attendees will be muted during the meeting and video will only be enabled for the superintendent, board members and presenters.
- If you have comments on a specific agenda item for the Board during the meeting, participants can type their comments via the “Q&A” button. While the School Board does not answer questions during meetings, this feature will enable them to view your comments regarding the topic being discussed. If appropriate, the board will read the comments aloud, with one comment allowed per participant.