All aboard! The Northwest Railway Museum is excited to announce an additional weekend of Day Out With Thomas fun this September! Day Out With Thomas, featuring Thomas the Tank Engine, returns to Snoqualmie on September 11 – 12, 2021, for the special 2021 two-hour adventure for families.
With health and safety protocols in place, this fun-filled event offers families the opportunity to enjoy two hours of Thomas adventures that include: Two train rides onboard the Museum’s historic coaches interactive train ride with a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine, a hay maze, live entertainment, photo opportunities, a bubble zone and more.
Children will receive a take-home goody bag of Thomas-themed fun and say “hello” to Sir Topham Hatt, the Railway Controller from The Island of Sodor. There will be Thomas-themed activities at the Railway History Campus and fun things to see at the Historic Snoqualmie Depot. Visitors can check out the pop-up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag! We’re back on track for delivering fun and memories!
Capacity will be limited and advanced tickets are required. Everyone with a ticket receives free admission for a follow-up visit to the Museum’s Train Shed Exhibit Hall later this year!
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine with the Two Hour Party Train Tour
WHAT: Day Out With Thomas highlights includes:
- Two train rides pulled by a full-sized, talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive from Snoqualmie Depot to the Railway History Campus, where guests explore activities for an hour followed by a second train ride to the top of scenic Snoqualmie Falls.
- Activities and entertainment included!
- Free Admission for a follow-up visit to the Museum’s Train Shed Exhibit Hall this year!
- Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway.
- Each child receives a take home goody bag of fun.
- Pop-up gift shop on-site with exclusive Thomas & Friends products only available at Day Out With Thomas.
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES: The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our primary concern, and we have made the following adjustments to ensure all can safely enjoy Thomas’ party. Some of the measures in place for Day Out With Thomas include:
- Masks required for guests ages 5 and up. (Masks recommended for guests ages 2-4).
- Why do we still require masks? Transportation Safety Administration regulations currently require all railways, airlines and buses to have persons masked through September 2021. Though social distancing regulations are loosening in much of the region, the Snoqualmie Valley Railroad’s falls under the jurisdiction of the FRA and TSA regulations. We ask that all visitors over the age of 2 and require for those over the age of 5 to wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth while visiting.
- Limited capacity entry to the event, allowing for safe distances to be maintained throughout the event and aboard train ride.
- Advanced tickets required, sold at https://Thomas.TrainMuseum.org
WHEN: September 11-12, 2021
TIME: Select your designated train departure time when purchasing tickets at https://Thomas.TrainMuseum.org
WHERE: Trains depart at your ticketed time from the Northwest Railway Museum’s Snoqualmie Depot, 38625 SE King St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065.
Tickets for an unforgettable day at Day Out With Thomas are on sale NOW and are available at https://Thomas.TrainMuseum.org. Ticket prices are $24-$28 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fees may apply). Advanced tickets are required. Walk-up sales will not be available.
For more information and directions, contact Northwest Railway Museum at 425.888.3030 x 7202 or TrainMuseum.org.
For more information about Thomas & Friends, please visit www.thomasandfriends.com, www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and for bonus material and exclusive content www.youtube.com/user/thomasandfriends.