All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine will be hosting outdoor events at the Northwest Railway Museum on July 9-11 and 16-18, 2021.
With extensive health and safety protocols in place, this fun-filled event offers families the opportunity to hop on board an interactive train ride with a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine, and enjoy access to family activities including exploring the hay maze, live entertainment, photo ops, a bubble zone and more. Grab your Party Pass to track your journey and pick up favors at stops along the way. Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, the Railway Controller from The Island of Sodor, stop in the party corner for lawn game fun, have a blast in the bubble zone and check out the pop-up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag! We’re back on track for delivering fun and memories! Capacity will be limited and advanced tickets are required.
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine with the Party Train Tour
WHAT: Day Out With Thomas highlights include:
- A short Train Ride pulled by a full-sized, talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive from Snoqualmie Depot to the Railway History Campus where guests explore activities for an hour.
- Guests will reboard the train for an approximately 30-minute Train Ride pulled by a full-sized, talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive. With staggered seating allowing for safe distancing, this year’s train ride features an all-new interactive story where you’ll earn your official Travel Badge sticker by helping Thomas.
- Activities and entertainment included!
- Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway.
- Railroad museum admission with access to the Train Shed Exhibit Hall
- Each child receives a ‘Party Pass’ keepsake booklet to track their journey at the event, as collect prizes along the way.
- Pop-up gift shop on-site with exclusive Thomas & Friends products only available at Day Out With Thomas.
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES: The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our primary concern, and we have made the following adjustments to ensure all can safely enjoy Thomas’ party. Some of the measures in place for Day Out With Thomas include:
- Masks required for entry for guests ages 5 and up and must be worn at the event (Masks recommended for guests ages 2-4)
- Limited capacity entry to the event, allowing for safe distances to be maintained throughout the event and aboard train ride.
- Staggered train ride seating between groupson each train ride.
- Advanced tickets required, sold at https://Thomas.TrainMuseum.org
WHEN: July 9-11 and 16-18, 2021
TIME: Select your designated train departure time when purchasing tickets at https://Thomas.TrainMuseum.org
WHERE: Trains depart at your ticketed time from the Northwest Railway Museum’s Snoqualmie Depot, 38625 SE King St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065.
Tickets for an unforgettable day at Day Out With Thomas are on sale NOW, and are available at https://Thomas.TrainMuseum.org . Ticket prices are $21-$28 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fees may apply). Advanced tickets are required. Walk-up sales will not be available.
For more information and directions, contact Northwest Railway Museum at 425.888.3030 x 7202 AND TrainMuseum.org
For more information about Thomas & Friends please visit: www.thomasandfriends.com, www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and for bonus material and exclusive content www.youtube.com/user/thomasandfriends.