Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Well, the Mount Si Drama Department has you covered as it debuts its newest production to the community.
This weekend, Mount Si High School Drama is proud to present THE MATCHMAKER by Thornton Wilder.
Set in 19th century New York, this brilliant farce stars the irrepressible busybody, Dolly Gallagher Levi. In this funny production, Dolly’s meddling schemes place several unlikely couples together. Unexpectedly finding happiness along the way, these interesting personalities find the value of looking for the adventure in life.
Tickets will be available for purchase both at the door and in the Mount Si High School office.
General Admission: $8. SVSD Staff & Students: $5
- Thursday, Apr. 30th – 7PM
- Friday, May 1st – 7PM
- Saturday, May 2nd – 3pM & 7PM
- Hannah Rovito as Dolly Levi
- Micah Smith as Horace Vandergelder
- Eva Cappelmann as Irene Molloy
- Caleb Salmon as Cornelius Hackl
- Bray Russell as Barnaby Tucker
- Autumn Moll as Minnie Fay
- Alex Killian as Malachi Stack
- Natalie Werner as Ermengarde
- Jake Gardner as Ambrose Kemper
- Kennedy Stinson as Miss Flora Van Huysen
- JalenVaras as Rudolf (Head Waiter)
- Max Stewart as August (Assistant Waiter)
- Jacob Bradburn as Joe Scanlon (Barber)
- Josiah Shreve as Cabman
- Faith Callies as Miss Van Huysen’s Cook
- Madeline Weinstein as Gertrude (Vandergelder’s Housekeeper)