Happy holidays! Your local Scout Troops are preparing for their annual community service + fundraiser, the Christmas Tree Pickup! This is a ONE DAY ONLY event, so if you would like help recycling your Christmas tree, please read on!
When: Saturday, January 9, 2021 – 9:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Your driveway, Meadowbrook Farms, North Bend City Hall, or Gateway Park.
Who: Local Snoqualmie Valley Scouts BSA Troops: 1776, 466 and 425
It is important to note that they have adjusted their process a little bit this year, so please take note:
- Their pickup service is being limited to specific neighborhoods in North Bend, Snoqualmie, and Fall City. Please look at the maps (in the slideshow below) to make sure your house is within our pickup zone.
- If you are in our pickup zone, leave your tree at the end of your driveway by 9 am on Saturday, January 9. THE tree MUST be clear of ornaments, lights, tinsel, etc., or it will not be picked up.
- If you are NOT in the pickup zone, you may drop your tree for disposal at either Meadowbrook Farms (1711 Boalch Ave, North Bend), North Bend City Hall (922 SE Cedar Falls Way), or Gateway Park in Snoqualmie (this is the tree lot located at the corner of Snoqualmie Parkway and SR202).
- This is a fundraiser for scouting in the Valley! They appreciate your donation for this service, recommended at $25. You can make payment by PayPal to SnoqualmieValleyScouting@outlook.com
- . Unfortunately, they are not able to accept cash. If you do not have access to PayPal and would like to arrange alternate payment, please send an email to SnoqualmieValleyScouting@outlook.com!
- The scouts will be following strict Covid protocols during this event.
Need wood chips?? If you are interested in receiving a truckload of chips, please sign up here. Each truckload will be about 5 yards; they apologize but cannot offer partial loads. Their team will follow up with confirmation of delivery once you have signed up!
If you have any other questions, please email SnoqualmieValleyScouting@outlook.com. Thank you for your continued support of Scouting in the Valley!